Thursday, October 06, 2005

Not much has happened at our house since the hurricane. I know that we've been busy...but I can't really recall with what. :) I not exactly sure how this post is going to turn out...I'm at a loss for words.

Our dear friends, the Townsend family will be moving out here this month! We are so thrilled they are coming. We have missed them terribly since they left, and are greatly looking forward to being with them again.

William is to be baptised is on Sunday. We will have many dear friends and family worshipping and celebrating with us. He is getting so big (or rather fat) and very strong. He is arching his back and he loves to eat his index finger and middle finger on his left hand, I believe. Anway...since I haven't much to say today, I've posted some photos of him for you all to see. Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. What a doll! :D He should win an award for being the cutest baby in the nation. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...I don't think many people would argue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:32 PM

    Many mothers would argue.
    ~Texas Cowgirl~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think that that's possible. I've never seen a cuter baby then him, so they'd just be flat out lying. :D JK, I mean, the Huber's baby is an angel. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:52 PM

    Hey Tiffany! How are ya?? :) Just thought I would say "hi"! Hope you're doing wonderful.

    God bless,
    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:03 PM

    "Many mothers would argue." ~Texas Cowgirl~

    Well, that is true. But I know somebody who told me that they think infants are ugly. When they first saw William, the first thing they said was..."Oh he is so cute!" And of course, he is...if you knew him in person, you would not doubt it. Where in TX do you live?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:05 PM

    Tiffany, have you learned any new dances?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:01 PM

    Hey, look at my pictures :)
    www.Fotothing.com/kay tell me what ya think!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7:59 PM

    Houston
    ~Texas Cowgirl~

    ReplyDelete

**PLEASE NOTE**
If you are going to leave an anonymous comment, you MUST leave a name with your comment! Any comments submitted without a name will NOT be published.
Thank you!