Thursday, June 22, 2006

Five Senses Tag

I've been tagged by Jessica to post my favorite fives...so here they are!

5 best smells-

1. Clean laundry
2. Barnes and Noble (this way I can get coffee and books in one!!! ;-))
3. Freshly mowed grass
4. My Dad's cologne
5. Rain

5 Best Sounds-

1. Rain showers
2. Our church singing
3. Music
4. The sounds of nature
5. Fellowship and laughter

5 Best things to taste-

1. Coffee
2. Piccomolo Italian Ice Cream
3. Tres Leches
4. Creme Brulee
5. Banana Pudding

5 Best Sights-

1. My family
2. Sunrise/Sunset
3. A good book
4. A fresh cup of coffee
5. Good friends and food

5 Best things to feel...since I suppose they have to be something you actually touch-

1. A volleyball
2. Baby feet
3. Water
4. Books, books, and more books!!!
5. Chocolate

5 People I tag-

1. Kelly Blanchard
2. Faith Blanchard
3. Anna VonHolton
4. Nikkae Huber
5. Rebecca Serven

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:38 PM

    Hey, great to see you tagging my sibs. (for fear of sounding stupid) what is a "tag"? Anyway, hope you'll have a great trip. I guess u have plenty of reading materials for the trip? LOL

    Daniel Blanchard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Daniel,

    Yeah, I thought it would be a good way to get to know them. :) A tag means that now they have to post their favortie fives! If they don't have blogs, they can leave it as a comment on mine.

    As far as reading materials go...well, first of all, you're mean, second, I get motion sickness from reading in the car...didn't I tell you that?

    See y'all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:52 PM

    No you never told me that. (sorry) does that cut the mustard? See you'll later...

    DJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Tiffany. Feel very privileged to receive these answers. : ) It was so great to see your family in MO this last week. Thanks for your friendship!

    5 Favorite Smells
    1. Peppermint tea.
    2. Newborn Baby smell.
    3. The inside of a piano.
    4. Smoke from a wood burning stove.
    5. Roses.

    5 Favorite Sounds
    1. My father preaching.
    2. My sister playing harp.
    3. My mother talking and encouraging me.
    4. A little person learning to read.
    5. An impromptu bluegrass jam with family and friends.

    5 Favorite Tastes
    1. Salty ocean air.
    2. Singing Psalms (ok, so you feel it with your mouth. : )
    3. Home-made sourdough bread.
    4. Avocados.
    5. Shredded beef tacos with home-made corn tortillas and all the trimmings (fresh from the garden).

    5 Favorite Sights
    1. A stack of fabric, cut out for a new garment.
    2. An honest and transparent gaze.
    3. My choir, all watching for me to bring them in on the first note.
    4. A clean, lovely, and orderly home.
    5. A bouquet of freshly gathered wildflowers.

    5 Favorite Things to Touch
    1. A pen in hand when I have something to say.
    2. Piano keys.
    3. Ruffled hair on someone small.
    4. Garden dirt.
    5. Beach sand in my shoes.

    ReplyDelete

**PLEASE NOTE**
If you are going to leave an anonymous comment, you MUST leave a name with your comment! Any comments submitted without a name will NOT be published.
Thank you!