Friday, March 03, 2006

I am very scatter-brained...I can't think of anything to write about. Strange...I have so much on my mind, so much that I want to say, so much that I'm thinking about, and yet, I just can't get it out. Since the day before my birthday things have been rather odd. I feel like I'm walking in a dream, and yet at the same time, everything is so real. Am I making any sense...or should I stop my rambling here?

What I do know, is that God is good and His mercies endure forever. Funny, my dad said that very thing to somebody today...

Ahhhh....life is good....

and I am still very scatter-brained...

2 comments:

  1. "Am I making any sense...or should I stop my rambling here?"

    You're making sense to me. Perfect sense.
    Love you and see you Sunday!

    ~Robin <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:12 PM

    Dear Tiffany,
    I have been reading your blog for sometime and been encouraged and challenged by you as you seek to serve both your heavenly and earthly family. As I get older and see different directions that others take I feel as if I am standing in the middle of a fast moving highway where everything is whizzing by and I am barely breaking 2 mph but He is faithful and good. His thoughts are delightful towards us and that is comfort. So, yes, your making tons of sense :o).

    A little cricket,
    Heidi Layne

    ReplyDelete

**PLEASE NOTE**
If you are going to leave an anonymous comment, you MUST leave a name with your comment! Any comments submitted without a name will NOT be published.
Thank you!