Saturday, March 25, 2006

You aspire to great things? Begin with little ones.

The other day, Emma was "helping" in the tea room. We had our regular Bible study group in, and as they were talking, Emma walked over to say "hello" to the little girl.

"What is your name?" They asked her.

"Emma Kratherine Donald," was her quick response. (No, I didn't spell it wrong, that is how she says it.)

"Oh! What a beautiful name!" They replied. "How old are you?"

"I'm three!" She said, holding up three chubby fingers with one hand.

"Oh, really! You sure are smart!"

"And I gonna be four!" She smiled, holding her hands behind her back.

"Oh, really!"

"Yup, and I gonna be a mommy."

"Really? Oh, that is just wonderful!"

"Yup, and I gonna have lots o' babies!" She giggled. "And they gonna be fat, like Wyiam!"

And of course they just ooed and awed over her, who wouldn't?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:29 PM

    Oh that every little girl (and big girl!) would want to be a mommy with "lots o' babies"! Emma is adorable and I love the pictures...especially the escalator one...cute!

    And yes...I realize that you probably have NO idea who I am (I found your blog through your dad's blog)...but it's fun to get random comments at times...right? Have a glorious day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:02 PM

    Aww, Tiffany she's too cute! lol, how are y'all doing?! ;)

    ReplyDelete

**PLEASE NOTE**
If you are going to leave an anonymous comment, you MUST leave a name with your comment! Any comments submitted without a name will NOT be published.
Thank you!