Thursday, June 19, 2008

quote of the day...

We were at the Peiffer's house today and while I was watching the children play outside, some of the kids had an argument about something. After I took care of that situation, David, who was quietly eating his goldfish snack, looked very seriously at me and then simply said, "Fish." :) So, I thought y'all might enjoy a picture of that funny little guy who never ceases to amaze me with his profound statements...

And I thought y'all also might enjoy some photos that I took of my absolutely adorable nephew that were inspired by a photo that Jared sent me. They can be found by either watching or clicking on the slide show below...



And the answers to the contest below are as follows:
1. Grace
2. Abigail
3. Caleb
4. William
5. Emma
6. Melissa
7. Jessica

Emil was pretty close to getting them all...only two mistakes!

11 comments:

  1. Your nephew is absolutely adorable. And his little feet are cute, too. :)

    And, I know I'm slow, but congratulations on your engagement, as well.

    God bless,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:46 AM

    Very sweet and cute!

    Elizabeth R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Tiffany,

    Cute pictures of little Joshua!

    I wanted to inform you that on your blog you give a link for your Mother's book and instead of going to the the intended site, it is a link over to Jared's blog. Just thought you would want to know.

    Great blog, keep it up!

    ~Abi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda,

    Thanks...he's such a sweetie and we are so happy he's been able to come up for a good long visit. :)

    Elizabeth,

    Isn't he a doll!! That poor thing never gets any time by himself...there's always somebody to hold him or kiss him around here. :)

    Abi,

    lol...that is so funny! I suppose when I added Jared to my family blurb I got lost in the HTML... :) Thanks for the heads up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a nice pink bow you put on your nephew... :D

    Missing you,

    Jared

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol....well, he's secure in his masculinity. :)

    Missing you too....

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey,

    long time no see... whats up? whats everyone up to?

    joe (in case you don't remember, joe miller from nlc)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! Babies are the best! His smile is adorable. . . :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're welcome! Glad I could help.

    ~Abi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Daniel was not too happy with the pink ribbon! So, I promised next time we take pictures of Joshua, we will leave out the pink stuff! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wouldn't be to happy with the pink ribbon either. I side with Danial. A boy needs to be put in manly colors not some girly thing.

    How about a new post? :D

    Missing you lots and lots!!

    ReplyDelete

**PLEASE NOTE**
If you are going to leave an anonymous comment, you MUST leave a name with your comment! Any comments submitted without a name will NOT be published.
Thank you!