Wednesday, September 03, 2008

So, I never posted the pictures from my trip down South, and since I don't have the other photos of our exciting week after I arrived back home, I thought I'd post these! A photo slide show of all the pictures I took are at the end. Be watching for part two!

Such a sweet baby.

A twin...


...and the other twin. Cute, eh?

He didn't realize that Jagulars live in trees, and when you look up...they drop on you...in this case, though, it might have been an older brother up in the tree. :)

The Princess fair among the foliage.

Hmmm...he looks a bit mischievous.

Ahh...and he has a side-kick, and they don't look like they're up to any good...

Down they descend on the maiden fair.


Ah-ha! But who is this?

"My Hero!"


And so the brave hero was knighted, and they lived happily ever after.



In which I steal a bit of a smile from Little Mr. Puddleglum. :)

"Hello, Mr. Grub! I'm so glad to make your acquaintance!"

Further up, further in!

"Think happy thoughts!!!"

Until next time!


2 comments:

  1. Great Pictures Tiff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:49 PM

    Great Pictures Tiff! The kids are SO cute! Oh, and I love the story line! :)

    ReplyDelete

**PLEASE NOTE**
If you are going to leave an anonymous comment, you MUST leave a name with your comment! Any comments submitted without a name will NOT be published.
Thank you!