Friday, February 22, 2008

I thought my "little cowhand" was so cute, I figured it was selfish of me to keep the pictures all to myself. I'd post captions, but I really ought to get some sleep...5 o'clock comes early... So make up your own captions, leave me a comment, and who knows, maybe I'll use your caption later on! :) Enjoy!

"You seen my partner, he's got ears that stick out like this. Kinda looks like Bing Crosby..."

"This has got to be the worst tasting water, ever!"

"Steady, can't drop this bottle of nitroglycerin..."

"Boys, a trail cooks best friend is his wooden spoon. Never forget that."

"I think my horse just ran away and left me..." (No one could look that sad without losing their horse.)

"Bartender, pour me a Sarsaparilla! While your at it, get me a stool."

"Wow, that is the most amazing roping I have ever seen, your hired, cowpoke."

"I don't know Jeb, you sure that rope will hold?"

"Ma, we did it, we have our homestead."

"Wow! Texas is big!!!"

"Been a long day, and I'm tired; but we done good work, pardner..."

Thanks so much to Ben H. for providing these perfectly hilarious captions! We'll have to do this again. :)

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:26 AM

    I love making up captions! This is so much fun. Your brother is really cute. He has gotten big since I saw him last! How long ago were these taken? Here are the captions, in order:

    Pic #1
    "You seen my partner, he's got ears that stick out like this. Kinda looks like Bing Crosby..."

    Pic #2
    "This has got to be the worst tasting water, ever!"

    Pic #3
    "Steady, can't drop this bottle of nitroglycerin..."

    Pic #4
    "Boys, a trail cooks best friend is his wooden spoon. Never forget that."

    Pic #5
    "I think my horse just ran away and left me..." (No one could look that sad without losing their horse.)

    Pic #6
    "Bartender, pour me a Sarsaparilla! While your at it, get me a stool."

    Pic #7
    "Wow, that is the most amazing roping I have ever seen, your hired, cowpoke."

    Pic #8
    "I don't know Jeb, you sure that rope will hold?"

    Pic #9
    "Ma, we did it, we have our homestead."

    Pic #10
    "Wow! Texas is big!!!"

    Pic #11
    "Been a long day, and I'm tired; but we done good work, pardner..."

    That was highly enjoyable. Sorry you have to get up so early. I'm impressed, your a better man...I mean woman...wait that doesn't work either...well, your stronger than I am.

    Later,

    BFH

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLOL!!!! That was hilarious! I LOVE those captions! :) I can't decide if I like the Bing Crosby one better than the Sarsaparilla one...lol

    Oh, and regarding the early morning, we were attending a wedding that was three hours from us...but it was well worth the lack of sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. William is so incredibly adorable!!!! Great pictures, Tiff!! :)

    And, OH MY GOODNESS, THOSE CAPTIONS ARE HILARIOUS!!! They cracked me up!!! ROFLOL! I think #1 is my favorite! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet !!!! Those captions are sooo funny ! LOL !

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute! :) How old is he?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julia Marie,

    Thanks...he's quite the spoiled little thing...;-) He'll be three in April. :(

    ReplyDelete

**PLEASE NOTE**
If you are going to leave an anonymous comment, you MUST leave a name with your comment! Any comments submitted without a name will NOT be published.
Thank you!