Saturday, September 01, 2007

Once a month a group from our church visits a retirement home to sing and visit with the residents there. Afterwards we all usually head over to McDonald's (no, not our house...;-))for some fellowship and ice cream. But alas, their mixer has some problems making enough ice cream for our "small" group, so this past Monday, we decided to drive a little further to a small ice cream shop and hang out there.

My Dad

Okay, yes this picture was posed...well, sort of. I was trying to get a photo of Josiah eating his ice cream, but it was dark and the other guys around him kept getting in my way...so Josiah was kind enough to eat slowly and let me get this photo.

"Auntie Em" making sure that she gets the last bit of ice cream.

William wonders, "what on earth....

...is that?" And then he remembers that it's just Garrison and there's nothing to be afraid of. ;-)


William looking sleepy.

The field by our house that had winter wheat is now being used to store hay bales. When William first saw these he was shaking with excitement and told Jess and I how a John Deere makes hay.

The other day Caleb had this fuzzy growth thing on his chin...

...so our little knight in a shiny-itchy cape decided to remove it for him.


I don't know how he does this for lengths of time...but it sure does look painful to me.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:16 AM

    You went to PINKY'S!!!! And you didn't TELL US!!??! What kind of friends are you!?!

    Lily

    P.S. I got my reformation bodice to fit!! :)

    ReplyDelete

**PLEASE NOTE**
If you are going to leave an anonymous comment, you MUST leave a name with your comment! Any comments submitted without a name will NOT be published.
Thank you!